Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Assignment #4 - Color

I loved this assignment because it challenged me a ton. 
I liked keeping my eye out for yummy colors.  But I also second guessed myself a lot and probably
wasted precious time worrying about what was right?
This kept up right until the end as you can see since I posted lots.
I just never got any to sing the way I wanted them to.
I learned that I like to bracket but I need to go more to the extreme,
because I'm usually wishing I could see more.



HEEEEERE we go.


complementary










split complementary





 monochromatic




 analagous








 monochromatic
 







not sure which one this is?? Complementary??




1 comment:

  1. Hey Amy,

    I absolutely LOVE the rusted bolt on blue picture and was wondering if you wouldn't mind sending me a high-res copy of it. My name is Phil Cannon and I'm in the other section of Professor Slade's class. If not, no worries at all... I just LOVE that shot. I think it's my favorite one from everyone this whole semester.

    Thanks!

    P.S. I'm under shutterbugz.

    ReplyDelete